BuyBack & Exchange
- Customer satisfaction is our highest priority. In case you wish to return the products, you can return the products within 7 days from the date of receiving the products.However, you shall return the product unused and in the same condition as you had received it, in its original packaging, along with the invoice.
- The refund payment will be done via direct online bank transfers. In case of online purchases via debit/ credit card/ net banking, the refund will be through reversal of the transaction and will be done within 21 days from receiving the product.
- We will arrange for the order to be collected from the provided address through our delivery partner. We shall process the refund only after the receipt of the product at our location in unused condition and in its original packaging along with its original tags and invoice, failing which refund may not be possible.
- For the return of products the Customers should contact our customer support on firstname.lastname@example.org ( within 7 days from the receipt of product).
- Customers should not return the product before receiving a confirmation mail from us for the same.
- All the products must be returned in their original condition, unaltered and unused.
- The Customer should provide the invoice and guarantee card (if any) into the package for the return process. We will not process the return if you do not provide the invoice and guarantee card.
- We will not strictly entertain any return request after 7 days from the date of receipt of the product for any reasons whatsoever.
BUYBACK & EXCHANGE
- You can choose to exchange your old piece of jewellery bought from Cosmos diamonds for a new piece of jewellery.
- The value of your old jewellery will be calculated as follows : Gold - 100% value of the metal weight at the prevailing metal rate* Diamond - 90% of the prevailing diamond value*
- Any change in exchange value,.i.e. when the exchange value is more than the value of the original product, the customer will be liable to pay the difference in amount. Vice versa, when the exchange value is lesser than the value of the original product, a credit note for the difference in amount will be provided to the customer for later purchase.
- For exchange and buyback values are calculated excluding the wastage, making charges and taxes.
- If any coupon, discount or promo codes were used during the original purchase, the BuyBack / Exchange amount will be deducted by an amount equivalent to the coupon, discount or promo codes, as applicable.
- The prevailing market value for Gold, Diamond & Gemstone will be determined by the company.
1. Setting the stage
The Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) diamond growth process begins with our high-quality Type IIA ‘seeds,’ or thin slices of diamonds. Once placed inside of our proprietary growth chambers, we introduce a tailored mixture of carbon-rich gases, heating them to create a greenhouse-like environment mirroring natural growth conditions.Through the art and magic of science, of discovery and evolution – over time, pure carbon organically bonds with each seed, atom by atom, resulting in the growth of new crystalline structure.
2. Diamond Growth
3. Diamond in the rough
Once the rough diamonds have reached their optimal height, our team of scientists remove them from the growth chamber, proceed with quality assurance testing, and shepherd the best-of-the-best through to our finishing stages.
Each Cosmos diamond is then planned, cut and polished by our expert artisans to amplify its brilliance. Finally, it is graded and certified by the world's leading independent laboratories, responsible for assessing the top mined gemstones in the world.
4. Shaping diamond
The future of diamonds
Believe in a new story about diamonds — one guided by the brilliance of science, the innovation of technology, and the freedom of self-discovery. 100% Climate Neutral, and fully traceable diamonds created with purpose. As a Grown in India, Cosmos Diamonds